Saturday, September 17, 2011

About Acupuncture

In my particular case can be very stubborn or very easy at times can be swept away. Sundanese term in this case is: kabawa sakaba-kaba (carried carried away) or tuturut munding (carried away carried by buffalo). The latter term is more pleasant taste. At least I can say the people who became my instigator no more no less is the buffalo.
For example in terms of shopping. One time I had vowed from the beginning to go that I will serve as a driver only for group-nyonyah Nyonyah my coworkers loyal visitors the mall at rest and if necessary I'll cut up my credit card before leaving, and quite satisfied rewarded my friends cold glass of green tea without the whipped cream at Starbucks or a serving of lunch at the Food Court. That's the theory. Practice when I took them nyeklok in this counter is occasionally my groceries even more from them. Female demons were always whispering "what's the point if not swiped a credit card?" And I will go home with guilt and determined to go back to cutting up my credit card when they come across any sharp objects that first of all I see.
In the other case. For example, body and facial treatments. I have been incited to move from a cheap cosmetics face care routine at the clinic, and until now I regret but I still could not avoid. Examples of consistency for the dependence on industries that exploit women obsessive to the illusion of beauty. And unfortunately I have to say, not much changes on my face. Yes, if acne is still rada reduced in number. It's just too much effort to do trivial things like this. Should I menterapi themselves with the title of an article in O magazine earlier times of "Love Jerawatmu".
Tuturut munding me recently that acupuncture therapy for beauty and weight loss. I was amazed at the neighbors at the next table is a fantastic weight loss without reducing appetite like a horse. Finally I took the package as I mentioned in my previous post. Previously, of course I first conducted research on my friends. Especially problems sickness or absence. Although tea Didah ask ill say no to the holder and two Taekwondo is the wrong address, because according to the Tea Didah pain tolerance is definitely the person is approaching zero.
Several times to visit, my acupuncturist aunt always instill confidence is high on my physique. For example say "Oh look, her waist is slender like a bee" or "have started to form a body like Barbie". And I know that I compared to Barbie, is tantamount to comparing Munchkin Kids with Glinda the Good Witch in The Wizard of Oz. But this is a therapeutic Man! I have to believe. Therapy is closely related to the suggestion. And suggestions in a positive form will I receive with pleasure.
Assistant at the acupuncturist that I visited once a week after work or at rest, often telling stories. One was about the trends that are flourishing among the artists of Indonesia. Example of the trend mewaxing haired area down there which is formed into flowers, or a heart shape, or a tuft like garlic chives and so on. There is even a famous artist diva dangdut that area shaped like a flower garden. What I can not believe it possible that the area is an area of ​​the golf course and countryside as dense jungles of Borneo?

No comments:

Post a Comment